"If you would create something, you must be something."

Saturday, September 4, 2010

ONE MORE TIME!

pre-game ceremonies here
are totally bad-ass.
we decided to get a
neighbor picture!
Today was our first Georgia Southern Football game. I slept till 3:45 today, (don't judge me) and woke up just in time for some tailgating. We headed over to Claire and Emmy's and then walked for miles..well it seemed like miles since I was in wedges...Anyways we walked over to the stadium, checked out the tailgate scene and then Mary and I headed in. We were hungry so we got hot dogs. Even though I hate hot dogs these ones were really good. I think it was because I was starving and hadn't eaten all day. The pre game ceremonies are really cool here. There was a real eagle...Scary!! And, there is a mass of school spirit here..which is fun. It was like Pius times ten. I totally got the chills when the two buses of football players drove by..they had the windows down and they were all singing. I don't know what they were singing but it was cute. Totally Remember the Titans. Anyways, I really love it here. Rumrunners last night was super fun, again. My mother says I'm becoming a bar fly. I can't argue. I think it's funny that the bars are right next door to our dorms..it's also quite convenient. We're going to Retrievers tonight I think. It's my least favorite of the bars here but it's still fun. It's more..taco mac type sports bar. Rumrunners is somewhere in between and Rudy's is all dancing, which is my favorite. Anyways, I'm gonna go because if we leave now we'll get in for free. Love to my family & friends 
mary, jackie & i at rumrunners.
dunwoody girls!

mary & i keeping it classy
at rumrunners

No comments:

Post a Comment