"If you would create something, you must be something."

Monday, September 20, 2010

i'm sorry it's been so long

I've been crazy busy...a lot has been going on lately. Tests..quizzes..homework...life...etc... I'm up late because I can't sleep. I had a long day but I'm not tired for some reason. I think part of it is because I'm stressing out over the fact that I am completely unsure about what I want to be when I grow up. It will be alright though. I was in Athens this past weekend, it was totally scandalous and super fun. I have to say, Statesboro is still better. My walks to class today seemed extremely short and extremely flat in comparison to everything there. We had a lot of fun, and saw a ton of Pius people in Athens. I even saw people from elementary and middle school too..As well as pretty much everyone from Georgia Southern. We travel in packs. Side note: I captured a dragonfly the other day for my Insects & People class. It was laying in the parking lot and I picked it up and put it in my backpack. I'm pretty sure I looked like a complete freak..but it's okay. It's 2:30 a.m. and I'm going to try to go to bed. I'll write back tomorrow or the next day. Love to my family & friends.
us at olive garden thursday for derek's
 dad's birthday
mary and i thursday night before
we went out
friday, our first night in
athens (katie, me, lauren, liz,
mary & ansley)
lauren and i on friday night
game day @ the taco stand
claire, me, hunter, mary & william
the girls before going out on
saturday night (mary, ansley,
me & gracie)

No comments:

Post a Comment