"If you would create something, you must be something."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

crack kills

Is this serious? I'm sitting here with Mary trying to enjoy my lunch, when all of a sudden out of nowhere Queen of the Crack shows up right outside the window of Einstein's. It's been like that for about 20 minutes now, and she isn't moving, or even attempting to fix her current situation. This is cruel and unusual punishment and it's right in my line of vision. I was studying but now I'm finding it quite difficult to concentrate. I just figured everyone should see this. I'll post more later. Have a good day! Love to my family & friends

2 comments:

  1. Bless her heart! Somebody really should have told her. That's just plain dangerous to expose yourself in public like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she doesn't recognize you on campus. You better run.

    ReplyDelete